I figured I'd squeeze i last post in before we gear up sail for the land of no net for the weekend. (ie, my Dad'due south house) No, we aren't going that far into the boonies, my dad only doesn't want to move into this century. I'yard just lucky that he has taken to the prison cell telephone so well! We are going to spend the vacation with my Dad, brother, and grandparents. All of whom (?) are really looking forward to a rare visit from the Tiny Tart.

Anyway, I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy Memorial 24-hour interval Weekend! Hopefully you have something fun planned with your family.

On a random note (I am a crafter duh) Joann's is having a pretty groovy sale this weekend if you aren't doing annihilation special. I'yard sure most of you already know, but Simplicity patterns are $1 and a bunch of fabric is l% off. Special attention to 50% off crimson tag cloth. I went terminal night for a MUCH needed break from the kidlet and got all this…

for less than $xl!!!

That's right, 9 patterns, 10 yards of cloth (knit, linen, flannel, seersucker, and cottons) plus buttons for less than I can go 4 yards of fabric on some days. Needless to say I was jumping upwardly and down a little excited.

Ok, at present the Hubbs is tellin' me to get in the car, so have a great weekend!
post signature